Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back into the Swing

So I haven't posted in basically forever.  I figured I would stop for a week or so after my wedding and then come back immediately, but I haven't had much to say in the last couple months.  In any case, I am going to start posting again, hopefully as soon as next week.  I don't think I'll have as many posts as I did when I first started, but I'm hoping that they will be of better length and quality.

To that end, I'm adding some content to the blog that's not video gaming.  I'd like to branch out into other types of games, card, board, and tabletop.  Also movie and TV reviews will be coming into the fold while and one should expect more retro console and game reviews.  Essentially I'd like to provide a broader multimedia experience to the user and keep things fresh for myself.

For now though, I'll get back to Skyrim, but come Monday, I'll have my first real movie review for you all to enjoy.

1 comment: