Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day Seven: Reworking

Due to my own frustration with the Fallout project and my lack of anything interesting to say within it, I'm going to scrap it.  I may come back to it and work things out so that it's actually worthwhile, but for now I'm dissatisfied.  Instead I'll be writing about whatever comes to mind on a daily basis.

I'm also going to be introducing a weekly retro gaming spot that highlights a particular game from my childhood and my opinion on it now as a much more evolved gamer and person.  I'll try to do this spot on Fridays, but it may vary.  In any case, it's going to be a lot more fun than my cruddy Fallout descriptions.

1 comment:

  1. Your Fallout descriptions weren't cruddy! They were well written, just lacking your opinion, that's all. <3

    ReplyDelete